You see it all the time… people of all ages ignoring their challenges and obstacles by reverting to to short term pleasures like drinking, drugs, food and many others. Most people go into self-pity mode and stay in these non-resourceful mental states, doing the same thing over and over again hoping for change but not doing anything different. Not facing their challenges.
As I work with and I am passionate about helping the younger generation it’s definitely something that many young people go through and in this episode of RealTalk I share a strategy I use to help me look my challenges in the eyes and know that I will overcome it.
At the end of the day, instead of directing all that energy, effort, time and even money into these short term pleasures, don’t you think its a better idea to direct all of these things into overcoming challenges rather than staying stuck?
- What short term pleasures are and how most people revert to them when new challenges and obstacles appear.
- The dangers behind reverting to short term pleasures and how to overcome this.
- A process I use to help me to face my challenges head on and know I will overcome them.
If you liked this episode, check out these...
- Will You Have Regrets in 50 Years Time if You Don’t Start Now?
- Why Have Regrets at 30 When You Can Take Action NOW!
- 6 Ways to Move Forward in Your Life Right Now
Thank You For Tuning In!
I really appreciate that you choose to listen to my RealTalk show. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. I would also be eternally grateful if you would consider taking a minute or two to leave an honest review and show rating either on YouTube or the podcast. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel or podcast version of RealTalk. It’s available on all of the main podcast platforms.
Subscribe to The Make It Happen Newsletter
Get my weeks best content, my Sunday thoughts and stuff you need to know directly into your inbox every Sunday evening by subscribing to the Make it Happen Digest.
Share this episode of The RealTalk Experience with your friends
Copyright © 2015-2018 Luke Burrows | All Rights Reserved.